I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Audra from audrasbookblabbing.wordpress.com for tagging me! Please check out her blog. I especially recommend her Classics TBR list she’s currently working on. Watching other people tackle classics motivates me to dig into more of them as well.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
- Nominate other bloggers that deserve the Versatile Blogger Award.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
Facts About Me:
I haven’t shared much about myself on this blog. I rather like the idea of being cryptic. But I can share about myself and still be cryptic I suppose…
- I love cats. I also love this cat video set to the song Sail. If you haven’t seen it yet watch it here. (Don’t worry, the cat was fine).
- My favorite tea is Rooibos. It’s naturally caffeine free. (Fun fact: it’s possible to function in life without caffeine).
- Music is one of my favorite hobbies aside from writing. Singing is the outlet of the soul. (You can quote me on that if you like).
- The first book that I read and loved was Cinderellis and the Glass Hill by Gail Carson Levine. She continues to be one of my favorite authors.
- If I was given the choice between a new car and a trip somewhere fantastic I’d choose the trip. And have in fact. That is why I am still car-less.
- I absolutely adore accents. I often wished I was British because I love the accent so much until the day I realized I wouldn’t be able to appreciate or hear the British accent if I actually was British. So I guess it all turned out quite well in the end.
- I have been to a crab festival and it was one of the highlights of my life. Crab everywhere. It was quite simply put- delicious.