Aside from books, I love TV. In my opinion TV shows are better than movies because you get more time with the characters, and there’s more time to develop the plot, story, characters and everything. That’s why I was tickled pink when I was tagged by Ivys Well Used Library Card. She has a really fun blog, so please go check it out!
Also, this tag was originally created by Kayley Hyde. So if you think it is fun you have her to thank!
Wow where to begin? Just kidding I know exactly where to begin.
- The Durrels in Corfu (If you like Downton Abbey and period films you will like this! It’s a lighthearted story about an English family that moves to Greece and runs into all sorts of mishaps and trouble. I absolutely love it).
- The Paradise
- Limitless (The TV series not the movie. There’s only one season but its one of my absolute favorites. If you like Psych you’ll like this.)
- The Office (Can get inappropriate in places, but the rest of the humor is spot-on. Very “cringy” and sarcastic if you like that sort of thing.)
- Seinfeld (Can be rather crude so be careful which episodes you choose).
BBC historical series or comedies tend to be my favorite. I tend towards very lighthearted shows.
Least favorite show?
Stranger Things *Gasp. I know how could I say that?* It was just too creepy for me and I don’t like that genre very much.
Most re-watched show/favorite show to binge watch?
Favorite to binge watch? It’s a tie between Merlin or The Office. Both are longer series that have quite a bit of character development. So it’s enjoyable to binge-watch and get that comparison between the different seasons.
Most re-watched however would have to be Galavant. The episodes are so short and fun that they’re easy to binge-watch.
Do you prefer watching things week-by-week or binge-watching?
Both! Usually I can’t help myself and binge-watch though.
Favorite television characters?
- Merlin (Merlin)
- King Richard (Galavant)
- Dwight Schrute (The Office)
- Sherlock & Mary (Sherlock)
- Margo Durrell (The Durrells in Corfu)
- Lady Grantham Dowager Countess
Favorite television ships?
Jim & Pam
Dwight & Angela
Mary & John
Merlin & Morgana (although that never happened sadly)
Show you could never get into?
I could never get into Friends. The style of humor just doesn’t jive with me. My sense of humor is much drier. Hence all the British shows. (particularly Maggie Smith :D)
Show you fell out of love with?
The Flash. It was good in the beginning, but then the story starting getting repetitive and they rehashed story lines.
Cancelled too soon?
Limitless and Galavant! Galavant only had 2 seasons, and Limitless had only one.
Guilty pleasure show?
I don’t have any! I love them all and don’t feel a smidge guilty.
What are you currently watching
I’m currently watching Psych, and loving it.
- Perfectly Tolerable
- Inside the mind of an introvert
- Elysa – elysathebiblioblogger
If I didn’t tag you, but this looks like fun please consider yourself tagged!