Books that I’ve dubbed as “Guacamole Worthy” have that extra something that sets them apart from the crowd. These are the types of books that make you want to settle down with a large bag of chips and guacamole to read. They’re not just good, they’re thoroughly enjoyable. The type of book that puts a smile on my face whenever I read them. Not merely well-written, but books with stories that have come to mean something more to me. Enjoy!
Books Similar To
- Books Similar to the Ranger’s Apprentice Series
- Books Similar to the Westing Game
- Books Similar to the Queen’s Thief Series by Megan Whalen Turner
- Books like the Penderwicks
- Books Similar to Greensleeves by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
Adventure / Fantasy
Below are my top recommendations for fantasy books that combine at least a dash of adventure, humor, suspense, romance and have that something extra that sets them apart from the crowd.